The last couple of week we did a fairly major overhaul of the game permissions system to make it easier to invite not-yet-Gyld-members to games. You can still invite by email, but you will also be able to generate an invite link to post in Discord, Slack or social, that will allow anyone with the link to view the game (and join once they’re members). Recurring date scheduling and some new game management features are also live!
- Game search prioritization improvements: you should now see games w/ more details at the top (also, to get your game up to the top, don’t forget to add details, photos, and join as a DM or book a DM)
- Game admin can boot players
- Generate Invite Link: there are now three types of permissions for games in the game setup. Public, Private w/ Link or Invite Only. Private w/ link will allow folks to view w/o being logged in and join once they are a member. This should allow you to invite non-members to games more conveniently (anyone w/ the link can view & join - think google docs).
- Campaign setup allows for recurring dates at once (weekly, 2 weeks, monthly). Obviously this option not avail w/ Flexible Scheduling.
- A deactivated user also cancels any games they created
- Performance improvement and bug fixes
- Click-drag availability selection
- Time Zone support (again, originally designed for local/IRL play)
- DM Search refinements and prioritization
- Ability for DMs to add custom specialties
- Flexible time scheduling
- GM features and Dashboard tools
- GM reviews
- Automated player/DM/Game matching and notifications
- GM additional services support
- Comment/Conversation management options
- Game store and convention feature set
- GM marketing integrations
- Integrations agogo!