A few big features are live on the site now, and a taste of things to come, especially surrounding finding players/GMs for virtual games (ie. not geographical).
- DM/GM Reviews and Ratings are live. (you can go back and review past DMs in your dashboard, just scroll down and you’ll see some yellow bars where reviews are avail)
- DM/GM search will now prioritize by rating, activity, profile completeness (geography will always be first, for when that matters again).
- Time Zone Support: you’ll now see all times on the site in your default timezone (you can change this in your preferences if we guess wrong).
- Click-drag date selection on calendar widget.
- DM/GM can now add custom specialties (don’t get too weird with this, a little weird is cool).
▪ Fixed a bug where notifications weren’t cellaring on some browsers.
▪ Cleaned up issues surrounding ghost-games
▪ Automated player / game suggestion (opt-in)
▪ Automated DM suggestion
▪ Browser interface cleanup (birthday input)
▪ Game/DM search UI upgrade
▪ GM features and Dashboard tools
▪ GM additional services support
▪ Comment/Conversation management options
▪ Game store and convention feature set
▪ GM marketing integrations
▪ Integrations agogo!