With some promotions for DMs, we have added a ton of DMs and games over the last two weeks! Good problems to have! To that end, last week we focused on cleaning up and enhancing the search functionality and adding some simple features that DMs have been asking for.
- Calendar integration: you can now click-add your games to iCal, GCal, yahoo or Outlook.
- Added ask-to-join option for public games. In your game settings, or when creating a new game, you can now check “require approval to join”
- Added designation as “official module” as a check-box in game settings to make it easier for users to find official modules.
- Added additional filters to game search
- Added enhanced DM / Admin player management within games (can kick players).
- Cleaned up backend code on DM search and Game search, you should see better results faster.
- Cleaned up some formatting on certain devices and browsers
▪ Additional game search prioritization
▪ Additional options for inviting not-yet-members
▪ Recurring dates and Availability (I can play every-other-tuesday)
▪ Click-drag availability selection
▪ Time Zone support (again, originally designed for local/IRL play)
▪ Ability for DMs to add custom specialties
▪ Flexible time scheduling
▪ GM features and Dashboard tools
▪ GM reviews
▪ Automated player/DM/Game matching and notifications
▪ GM additional services support
▪ Comment/Conversation management options
▪ Game store and convention feature set
▪ GM marketing integrations
▪ Integrations agogo!